Mission and Vision
Events and Series
Distinguished Speaker Series
St. Louis Rotary Club Ethics Panel
Executive Fellows Mentoring Project
Great Lecture Series
John W. Bachmann
Meet the Director
College of Business Administration
The mission of the UMSL Executive Leadership Consortium is to prepare students and a cross-section of career professionals to become effective leaders to meet current and future demands in response to regional, state, national and international needs.
The UMSL Executive Leadership Consortium is a program of exceptional prominence with a global reach. It serves as a model of choice for leadership experiences and opportunities for UMSL as well as professionals in the region, state, nation and internationally.
- UMSL Executive Leadership Consortium, as a student-centered program, is foremost committed to students and is the obvious leadership choice for the university. It provides students and the community-at-large an exceptional resource for leadership education, training, and advancement.
- Concomitantly, ELC realizes the importance of partnering and aligning with companies and organizations so that students have access to leadership opportunities after graduation. Its tagline is: Leaders Preparing Leaders.
- ELC partners assist and work within UMSL including colleges, units, programs and other entities to accomplished these objectives. For example, it identifies and engages leaders willing to mentor and instruct emerging leaders
- ELC’s mission in preparing students for success and leadership in businesses, government, communications, non-profit and other organizations is broad in scope, collaborating with an extensive cross-section of external partners to further its reach beyond the campus borders to work in cooperative and synergistic ways.
- ELC fills the need for the increased demand for talent and skills in the professional workforce by providing executive education services to the general public.
- ELC also plays a crucial role in elevating the discourse, awareness and practice of leadership skills and acumen across businesses and organizations for the community at-large.